Get a Free Quote Now
Commercial Equipment FinanceFinance isn’t meant to be difficult and with Point Finance, it isn’t. It doesn’t matter if you’re financing a new work vehicle or acquire a new company, submitting your application is as simple as 1, 2, 3
- Complete and sign an application form
- Email the application form
- We will then obtain a finance approval for you
Get Ready to Grow Your BusinessLet us help you grow your business with additional capital funding. You can choose between a lease and asset finance to the Small to Medium Enterprises sector.
We Are at Your ServiceDo you need new or second-hand equipment? You choose from:
- Hire Purchase
- Chattel Mortgage
What do you need to finance office equipment, shop fit outs. vehicles, hardware, software, telecoms, printing equipment, waste compaction and yellow goods plantgoods, plant equipment and machinery.
Practically every sector of the economy takes advantage of leasing. Organisations which lease can be found in industry & commerce, in business large and small.
Tip - A recent survey found that 8 out of 10 accountancy firms use leasing, as do 85% of the Top 100 UK companies.
Solutions for Your Business
No recent profit and loss try our Low Document applications that are here to reduce your processing time the documents require.
You will have access to arrange of funders who offer great rates along with the solution’s you require for an approval.
Tip- This may be a solution for your cash flow - you have access to a funder that will lend cash unsecured to your business within days of your application being approved"I don’t want to do business with those who don’t make a profit, because they can’t give the best service. – Lee Bristol"
New or Used Equipment
Low document applications that reduce the documents required for both new and used equipment
Lets talk about your equipment requirements
- I don’t want to do business with those who don’t make a profit, because they can’t give the best service. – Lee Bristol
Need Cash for your Business ?
Release the cash in your equipment! Do you have uncumbered equipment, ie if your truck is not leased to the bank we can lease it to the funder and give you the cash valueTip- Cash is king do you need cash to pay your running costs
Can you fund start-ups?
You just want to keep your cash for other things.
We will NOT waste your time. Yes we can fund .. Do you have a one day ABN
What equipment are you looking for?
This is only a part of the list if its not here please call Martin on 0404 468 266
- Cash is king when it comes to construction equipment. Times are hard so don’t tie up valuable cash reserves in costly equipment.
- If you’re considering acquiring new heavy vehicles for your fleet, you need to turn to experts if you choose the hire purchase option
- Plant & Machinery finance for machine tools is available. Lease machines with no deposit and save some tax!
- IT equipment is efficiency and should drive your business forward so you should invest in the equipment your business needs - not just what you can afford
- salon and beauty equipment finance many businesses have been able to open and expand by providing both
- Restaurant equipment leasing is what you're looking for, we have a tailor-made financing programs available for you.
- Software finance and services leasing needs an underwriter who fully understands the benefits this will bring to your business.
- Gym and fitness fit outs leisure club market has seen massive competition over the last ten years and there is a constant need to update your gym kit.
Quote - If people like you, they'll listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business with you. Zig Ziglar
Vendor Finance: your great equipment
Concentrating on your core activities and outsourcing other responsibilities to the right specialists can improve your offer to your customers and help you sell more, more often.
Vendor finance for equipment re-sellers, vendors & suppliers in many different sectors.
Benefits for you
- Secure a sale
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Increase order value
- Promote a return on investment
- Reduce credit risk (improving your cash flow with prompt payment on delivery of goods)
- Offer your client a great alternative to traditional banks with great TAX SAVINGS…! "Great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people" - Steve Jobs